Install and Set up Arlo Pro 2 using arlo.netgear.com
Step by step instructions on how to set up your Arlo Base Station and Arlo Pro 2 security camera. By installing and setting up the security cameras correctly. You can watch the live HD video recording of your ARLO PRO 2 cameras and can also manage the settings. This process can take 10 to 15 minutes. Use the default web address arlo.netgear.com to access the Arlo settings.
Some of the features that inbuilt in the Netgear Arlo Pro2
- Basic 7 day Cloud Recording.
- Smart Security Siren.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- 1080p HD Video Quality.
- Advanced Motion and Sound Detection.
- IP65- Certified Weather-Resistant.
- Night vision turns on automatically.
- 2 Way audio from your Smartphone.
- Rechargeable batteries.
USING THE ARLO PRO 2 APP TO CONTROL THE CAMERAS
Download One App on your smartphone and take control of your ARLO PRO 2
- Quickly view the Past recording.
- Receive Instant audio and motion detected notification.
- Watch Live recording from office or home.
- Set Smart Scheduling and creates modes.
- View Past recording from your Cloud Library.
- Share access to your ARLO PRO 2 with your family and friends.
- Personalize the other ARLO PRO 2 settings.
- arlo.netgear.com use to access settings for Arlo Cameras.
- Video resolution up to 1080p HD.
- Full Color and CMOS Imaging.
- Automatic Detection Email alerts and Push Notifications.
- Detection- Adjustable Sensitivity.
- Audio- Speaker and Microphone.
- Wire-Free motion detection, flexible up to 23 feet.
- 8x Digital and Pan zoom.
- Night Vision- 850 NMS LED
- Battery- 2440mah rechargeable batteries.
- Fixed Focus Range- 2ft to infinity.
Steps to Set up your Arlo Base Station and Arlo Pro 2 camera
- Power your camera through batteries. Connect the AC power adapter to the nearby power socket. You can also use the Arlo Pro 2 outdoor power adapter.
- Connect your Base station to the Internet connection– Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into the router Ethernet Port. Make sure you should connect the other end to the Base Station Yellow-colored Port.
- Connect the AC Adapter to the Base Station and plug it into a nearby power source.
- Power on the Base station through Power On/Off button.
- Download the Arlo app on your Android or IOS smartphones.
- Create your Arlo Account- Click on this link to know how to Create your Arlo account.
- Now you can use the Arlo app to access your camera. It will show you the live feed on your smartphones. Setup the personalized settings for each camera.
Register your account for Netgear Arlo Pro 2 camera
This process is very easy to perform and takes a few minutes to complete. After finishing your base station set-up, register your account. It is another very important step to get the finest experience of Arlo Cameras. You must enroll for an Arlo account. Install the Arlo app to use the best features of your Netgear Arlo Pro 2.
This Arlo account is connected to your Netgear Arlo System. It allows you to see past recordings. Watch out the live feeds from a smartphone, I-Pad, Tablet, wired or wireless device. Use the device that has an active internet connection.
To install the Arlo app, please visit the Apple App Store iOS or Google Play Store for Android devices. Use the default address arlo.netgear.com to view the Arlo Camera.
Please follow step by step instructions and register your account for your Netgear Arlo Pro 2 security camera.
- Open a new web browser on your devices.
- Google Chrome,
- Mozilla Firefox,
- Internet Explorer, or
- Apple Safari.
- Type http://arlo.netgear.com to login into the web address bar and press enter.
- Click on New System Setup and Enter information in all labeled fields
- Click on continue.
- Please select your base station’s serial number from the menu.
- Click on continue and then choose the right time zone as per your region.
- Then, please choose the available service plan as per your needs.
- Some available plans are Arlo Smart, Arlo Smart Premier, Arlo Smart Elite or Premium Video Add-on.
Your Arlo Pro 2 account is now set up. You may now personalize the settings of each camera by using the Arlo app or from the Arlo web browser interface
- Read More:
- Arlo Camera Login – https://www.arlo.netgear.com
- Arlo Setup – Smart Home Security
- arlo.netgear.com | Arlo Camera Login | Setup Arlo Baby Camera
- arlo.netgear.com | arlo login | arlo.netgear login | setup arlo camera
- arlo.netgear.com | Arlo.netgear.com login | arlo netgear setup
- arlo.netgear.com | Set up Arlo Pro 2 camera | Arlo Login
- How to Update Orbi Firmware | Issue Fixed
- Netgear Extender Setup and Support
- Netgear Genie Setup and Support
- Netgear Powerline Network Setup
- NETGEAR Support +1-844-854-6817
- NETGEAR Troubleshooting and Fix
- Network Switches Troubleshooting
- ORBI Login | Orbilogin.net
- Orbi Setup Instructions +1-844-854-6817 | NETGEAR Support
- Orbi WiFi System Support +1-844-854-6817
WiFi Extenders – NETGEAR Extender Setup