ARLO ULTRA WIRE-FREE CAMERA
“Arlo.netgear.com” is the address known for accessing the Netgear Arlo settings. The Arlo Ultra wire-free security camera from Netgear is one of the best security cameras with advanced audio and video quality. It is featured with advanced technology which reduces the background noise and transparent two-way conversations. You can also check the Arlo Cameras by typing “my.arlo.com” from your Network connected device (Computer). Type http://arlo.netgear.com to login.
How to change the Camera settings on Arlo Ultra wire-free Camera?
In this article, you will see some basic steps to change different camera settings on your Arlo Ultra wire-free security camera. By following these basic steps, you can easily view or change the Arlo Ultra Camera settings on each camera such as changing Camera Name, Turn on Smart Zoom, Turn off the Camera LED, Turn Night vision On and Off. You can quickly change the basic settings of your camera from your Smartphone, tablet or computer/Laptop. Before starting the changing camera settings process, please read the below notes thoroughly.
- Make sure that you have the Arlo account and the Arlo app on your device.
- You can change the settings from Arlo App on any device like smartphone, tablet or computer.
Basic steps to change the Camera Name on your Arlo Ultra wire-free camera.
- Open the Arlo app on your device.
- Click or tap on Settings and then go to My devices.
- Tap the camera on which you want to set the name.
- Click or tap on Edit next to the camera name and enter the new name for your camera.
- You can use only 32 characters for the camera name.
- Click or Tap on Save to complete the task.
Steps to Turn off the Camera LED on your Arlo Ultra wire-free camera
- Open the Arlo app on your smartphone, computer or tablet, etc. Or try arlo.netgear.com.
- Tap or click on Settings
- Go to My devices.
- Click or tap the camera on which you want to take the action.
- Then go to Camera LED.
- To turn the LED Off/On, click or tap Battery Fully Charged Indicator.
- Your new settings are automatically saved now. If you are using a computer, please click on save to save the new settings.
Steps to Turn on Smart Zoom on your Arlo Ultra wire-free camera
- Launch the Arlo App on your device.
- Go to Settings and click or tap on My devices.
- Click or tap the camera.
- Go to Video Settings and click on Smart Zoom.
- Your task is now completed.
Steps to Turn on on your Turn Night vision On and Off Arlo Ultra wire-free camera.
- Open the Arlo app on your smartphone or computer.
- Click or Tap on Settings.
- Go to My devices and select the Camera on which you want to change the settings.
- Tap the Video settings and tap on Low Light Settings. Use the default address arlo.netgear.com.
- Now use the Slide to Turn On/Off the Night vision of your camera.